Sunday, December 5, 2010

I love you.

Three words that have lost their meaning for me.
I.
love.
you.

Yep.. feel nothing.

The heartache is slowly leaving. All I have left are memories. Memories that are taking their sweet ass time to fade away.
I don't know what I feel more. Regret or sadness. I guess they all tie together in the end.
Oh and you jealousy just keep strolling by don't cha?
Making me want to hurt every girl I see near him.

Wanna know what's the hardest thing for me to do right now?



Forgive.




I can't do it.
Maybe it's my pride.
Or stupid jealousy.
but I just can't.
I can't seem to do it.
I may say I forgive.
But frankly... actions speak louder than words don't they darling?




Iloveyou.
iloveyou.
iloveyou.
iloveyou.
iloveyou.
iloveyou.
iloveyou.


I'll get back to you when those words mean something to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment