Friday, October 29, 2010

Somebody to love.

I cancelled my date with Nate.
I don't feel like going out.
I don't feel like doing anything.
I just want to stay in my room forever and forget everyone.
At least for a while.
Until I figured out what I want.
Wouldn't that be nice? a little vacation to just sort everyhitng out.
I would love that.Where would I go?
I know... Nonna's house.
She lives in Italy though.
Fml.
I love her so much.
Woman why do you have to be so far away.
I love her house out by the country.
It's peaceful.
I love her sunflower fields.
They're beautiful.
I love how every summer we go out and visit her, and she gets so happy.
Nonno died a year ago.
It's not easy for any of us especially her.
I miss them both.
Dearly.
That's what I need... I need family.
I need my own dear family.
The very people who love me for who I am and don't try to change me.
I need to be with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment