Monday, July 26, 2010

Behind the Scenes.

Life's complicated.
There's so many things I wish I could tell you.
I'm sorry for what I did.
I didn't mean to.
Wow I have to stop dwelling in the past.
I think it's finally leaving when I think about it
my heart doesn't hurt as much.


Give me a chance?
We can be friends.
Naw, I want something more than friends.
It's not possible?
I understand.
Wait... No I don't.
Explain?
You can't?
Why?
Ok.
I'll drop it.


I'm stubborn.

I wish I was different.

Like going shopping.
But just for a better person.
New Body.
New Hair.
Thinner.
Prettier.
Nicer.

Speaking of shopping I need new clothes.

Shoplifting is tempting...
Not gonna lie but I was never like that.
friends i guess.

Peer Pressure.


Where are my friends now?

Moved on to new victims.
Lovely.

wanna be friends?
I need some good ones.
Lucky you have all the ones you need.
While I long for some.

You have everything I want.
I think you do it on purpose just to see my blood boil.
You do don't you.
Wish I could punch you.


No comments:

Post a Comment