Monday, September 13, 2010

Thank you Mr. And Mrs. Blogger.com for taking so LONG to load.

Anyway...
I don't want to sit here and tell you how glorious my day was... but I will(:
I finally know her name.
Yeah it's Jessica.
(and yes that made my day.)
I actually had a talk with her and boy let me tell you.. she is ... well she is something.
She says "whore" ALOT.
Which bugs me.
It's an ugly word besides,
no one says that anymore.
I even had a flashback to when I said that... ah wow creepy.
But yeah it was this morning I got to school early... and I was looking for Sarah, when I spotted her I saw Jessica walking right behind her.
Sarah introduced us... I faked the faskest smile I could.
We had a conv um.... about 5 minutes later I hated her.
I can't believe your into her... are you?
I wish I could just walk up to you and ask you.
"Where did you meet her?, and why do you talk to her?"
Buttt... I couldn't do that... not in a million years.
I have a short story to write for English... I'll write about us.


No comments:

Post a Comment